Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We made it back from Florida

We had a great time at Disney World. We spent five days in the four parks that they have down there and I feel like we only did about half of the stuff that there was to do. We started our vacation by visiting Amy's parents for Thanksgiving and having lunch with them. Then we drove to my parents and had dinner with them. We stayed the night and drove to Memphis to fly to Florida from there. It was a great flight and Mikayla enjoyed her first experience of flying.

Our first day was at Animal Kingdom. We made the mistake of going the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was pretty busy. Below are some of the pictures from our first day. Here is where we drove through the Disney World arches.



Once we got into the Animal Kingdom we went the the Tree of Life which has a show themed from "A Bug's Life". The tree has many carvings and below is one of them with my kids Erik and Mikayla.


They also had there pictures taken with several characters as you can see below.





The kids also got to pet some animals at the Animal Kingdom.



It is getting late and I am getting sleepy, so I will have to wait until later to post about our other days.

1 comment:

natalie said...

cute pics!! Disneyworld is so fun!!! I can't wait till I get to take my kids! You're kids are getting so big and they are both so good looking!! Mikayla definitely looks a lot like Amy (I actually think she looks a lot like Amy's mom). Tell Amy "hi" and hopefully we'll see each other again one day :-) The Internet is so great for keeping in touch!!