Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First shot at creating our family blog

Hello world. I thought with how tech savvy I am that it was time to start my own blog to start sharing what is going on with our lives to the world. It is really skimpy on content for now, but I hope to expand it as I get more familiar with it. For now I have posted a link to our church web site that I have created. We also have some of our pastor sermons online.

To get on to the purpose of a blog, we are getting ready to go on our much anticipated trip to Florida. We are taking the kids to Disney World. This will be there first time to go there. This will also be Mikayla's first time to fly. We are so ready to have a week away from work and the stresses of everyday work life.

I will end for now and post more later.

No comments: